Traded in my usual ride (for the day)

Combat_Medic

Forum Crew Member
Traded in my usual ride (M113 ambulance) for a different ride 2 weeks ago. Thought I would post some pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sasha

Forum Chief
The first picture looks like a giant face that's eating you up.

rwik123

Forum Asst. Chief
Nice man. Thanks for your service.

Last edited by a moderator:

medic417

The Truth Provider
Wonder if I can get my service to buy one for me to play in? I mean it would be for the patients benefit. :unsure:

OP
OP
Combat_Medic

Combat_Medic

Forum Crew Member
Wonder if I can get my service to buy one for me to play in? I mean it would be for the patients benefit. :unsure:

Lol. That was the worst ride of my life. Like a roller coaster. I just took my flight physical so I will be droping a packet for flight school. So hopefully my next ride will be a blackhawk medevac.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
So hopefully my next ride will be a blackhawk medevac.

Been there, done that, nearly crashed. I don't think there is anything scarier than dead silence in an airborne helicopter.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I like roller coasters.

OP
OP
Combat_Medic

Combat_Medic

Forum Crew Member
I do to but this had its bad moments. A few times I really thought "this is it" and "so this is how its going to end".

Sasha

Forum Chief
I do to but this had its bad moments. A few times I really thought "this is it" and "so this is how its going to end".

Sounds like my flight from NY to FL on Jetblue a few years ago =)

Sasha

Forum Chief

Maybe you should have taken care of that before you stepped down from your supervisor position. Hmmm..

medic417

The Truth Provider
Maybe you should have taken care of that before you stepped down from your supervisor position. Hmmm..

LOL. Well you may have a point there.