tonight

Pamela

Forum Crew Member
I'm currently sittin on my couch, eating a blizzard, studying for the NREMT, and watching Scrubs. Life is good :)

just thought I'd share.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm currently sittin on my couch, eating a blizzard, studying for the NREMT, and watching Scrubs. Life is good :)

just thought I'd share.

Sounds like the good life. Im sitting in my computer chair, eating m&ms, drinking mountain dew, and jamming out to youtube. :p

traumateam1

Forum Asst. Chief
I am currenty sittin on my couch, on EMTLife, eating chips drinking pop, and watching tv.
Life is great! :D

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
EMTLife + avoiding studying + lab report due tomorrow + huge exam in bio on Wednesday = :unsure:

EMTCop86

Forum Captain
I am currently sitting at my work computer responding to threads, waiting for my work day to end so I can do get the doctor to get staples out of my head that I got from hitting it on the kitchen cabinet. Then I will go to sleep and then wake up and pack and fly to Texas for a week.

FF-EMT Diver

Forum Captain
Good lawd how fast were you takin off there emtcop!!!!

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Sitting on my mom and dad's couch (I'm staying with them until after my wedding - only 10 more days!), watching Rookies (I know, cop show but I've yet to find a show about EMTs LOL) and dreading going to work in the morning. I can't wait to start EMT class and get going with a new chapter.

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
I love that show rookies. I always laugh at them doing things that I can tell are wrong but then I think back to my first EMS call and cry a little inside.

P.S. everyone is sitting because most computers are not at a proper height to be operated while standing.

Last edited by a moderator: