Tomorrow is a great day.........

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Everyone please note that tomorrow 10-29-2008 is a great day because...........

It's VentMedic's Birthday!! YOU ROCK Vent it is your day!:birthday::beerchug::birthday::beerchug:

Airwaygoddess ^_^

Epi-do

I see dead people
birthday1.gif

kayrules5340

Forum Probie
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what! It"s my birthday too tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe i stole your birthday vent!!!!!!!!

kayrules5340

Forum Probie
ive had this date for a short while haha, but tomorrow may be the best one yet if i pass the driving permit test, it also might wanna be the day the rest of ya never go on the road again hehehehe

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Happy Birthday to you..... you live in a shoe..... I'd finish this, but don't want to offend our resident primate :p

Hope you have a great day.

VentMedic

Forum Chief
They make a cake big enough for all those candles??

Luckily, I've paid taxes to the fire district for many of those years. I should get at the very least 3 engines and a ladder along with the rescue truck when the candles are lit.

reaper

Working Bum
Luckily, I've paid taxes to the fire district for many of those years. I should get at the very least 3 engines and a ladder along with the rescue truck when the candles are lit.

You will be lucky to get a garden hose and extinguisher!!:p

OP
OP
Airwaygoddess

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Yea kay!!!!!!1

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what! It"s my birthday too tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe i stole your birthday vent!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Kay!!!!!!! ^_^:birthday:^_^

tydek07

Forum Captain
Happy B-Day!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear VentMedic,
Happy Birthday to you.

:birthday:
:beerchug:

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Hey Vent.. I have some cake left over, maybe we can get pureed?

Happy Birthday !

R/r 911