the 100% directionless thread

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I really wish the LP's would print out the strip in its entirity in lead II since it interprets different sections of the strip

Can't you look at/print the entirety in any lead in codeStat?

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
That's a pretty sweet day, Chaz.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
So we're supposed to be getting brand new ambulances next year. Supe was doing some spot checks at the hospital last night and allowed me to pick his brain for a bit lol. Same Leader boxes on Ford E450 van chassis....but we will be switching from white with blue stripes to red with black accents...and all the new rigs will be equipped with power cots with the power load systems as well. All our vans will be retired and replaced with mods as the new rigs come in. Master plan even calls for new MCT system, but instead of a Tough book sitting on a pedestal in the middle of the cab, basing it off one of those touchscreen in dash navigation systems. Of course knowing my luck our station will be dead last in getting a new rig....and even then it'll probably just be a "less old" rig replacing my 180K+ miles front line rig haha

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Can't you look at/print the entirety in any lead in codeStat?
You mean the Code Summary Button? I'm not sure I like how the Zoll's print the strip out with it right away.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
No, code stat is the Physio software that lets you examine (and playback) an entire event from turning the monitor on til the end.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
We've run one call all day and I'm bored to tears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Awesome research-based discussions going on lately. I'm a happy camper.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
No, code stat is the Physio software that lets you examine (and playback) an entire event from turning the monitor on til the end.

Oh, I'm sure we could if we were given access to it. The only thing near that is the code summary button and a history through the archives.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
We got to do a cadaver lab this morning through work. They managed to cycle every single employee through to gain increased familiarity with numeral head IO placement, a possible new video laryngoscopes, and cric practice. Inconvenient timing as I'm leaving for vacation, but it all worked out.

Also, the AirTraq device isn't bad...

VentMonkey

Family Guy
We got to do a cadaver lab this morning through work. They managed to cycle every single employee through to gain increased familiarity with numeral head IO placement, a possible new video laryngoscopes, and cric practice. Inconvenient timing as I'm leaving for vacation, but it all worked out.

Also, the AirTraq device isn't bad...

Again, I cannot help but think I was meant for SCEMS, and them for I:(.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I just talked to my old boss. There are openings. :) My wife doesn't want to move back to DE or I'd be back already.
I am committed here as well, otherwise, away we would have went...;)

For those paramedics looking for an excellent system that, IMO, doesn't get its just due, this definitely sounds like the place.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
I am tempted, but I just signed on with the red band and they're pretty high-speed. Plus Delaware is a little far from Texas.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
IMG_2200.JPG
After chipping away slow shift after slow shift, I am done with field clinicals. A lot later than I wanted, but dammit I will take it at this point.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
After chipping away slow shift after slow shift, I am done with field clinicals. A lot later than I wanted, but dammit I will take it at this point.
Numbers be numbers!

In a weird twist of fate my partner was precepting another student from my medic program. I have to run every call for the next long while, so it's me and my classmate in back with our STEMI patient just doing it, me with my license a whole week old... The patient at least found it amusing.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Numbers be numbers!

In a weird twist of fate my partner was precepting another student from my medic program. I have to run every call for the next long while, so it's me and my classmate in back with our STEMI patient just doing it, me with my license a whole week old... The patient at least found it amusing.
I swear, I need to ride with you. Today was cellulitis (although he was an awesome WWII vet, so no complaints) and a light GI bleed...from the same nursing center....