the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
You know instead of complaining that this site is unhelpful you could be using this time to study.

I'm afraid to say it but I agree with you.

I just agreed with Sasha.... The world must be ending :p

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Inappropriately saying "I'm sorry sir/ma'am" doesn't help. If you reread your posts, I hope you'd recognize that you do come off as a jerk. Sorry nobody could answer your time sensitive question. Good luck with your test. Hopefully next time somebody will be able to answer you sooner.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
You know instead of complaining that this site is unhelpful and complaining about the posters you could be using this time to study.

Word.

Seriously, we get it. You weren't trying to be rude and we are all uncouth, foul mouthed, immature name calling idiots. Enough, please. This is our fun thread we use to catch up with each other on non EMS related stuff. You're killing our atmosphere.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Word.

Seriously, we get it. You weren't trying to be rude and we are all uncouth, foul mouthed, immature name calling idiots. Enough, please. This is our fun thread we use to catch up with each other on non EMS related stuff. You're killing our atmosphere.

Not to mention any chance of future help.

Aidey

Yup, not that most of us know anything about AEMT anyway.

Aidey

Back off topic.

Anyone else sick of ems week already? The "its not a job, it's a calling" theme foe this year is annoying.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Back of topic.

Anyone else sick of ems week already? The "its not a job, it's a calling" theme foe this year is annoying.

Heck no. I scored three free pens and Wednesday there is ice cream.

I want EMS month.

Aidey

I think so, but I've been skimming his last few posts since they are just huge text walls on my phone.

smokeater

Forum Crew Member
You know instead of complaining that this site is unhelpful and complaining about the posters you could be using this time to study.
Very true and rest easy as I am. I have the board open in another window so I can follow along. And Im not complaining about the site at all. Nor am I complaining about the posters. I dont know or presume to know these people. All I know of these people are the comments they have made. I was was just taken back by the caddy immature comments made about me by folks I dont know, after they have read a post i submitted. Im gtg. Thank you for your advice. I could pay a litte less attention. Im just so amused.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Back off topic.

Nope. Hospitals are having BBQs for us. Dispatch will try to rotate crews to the hospitals so they can eat. And we always get gifts for EMS week. So what's not to like? Haha

Sasha

Forum Chief
Nope. Hospitals are having BBQs for us. Dispatch will try to rotate crews to the hospitals so they can eat. And we always get gifts for EMS week. So what's not to like? Haha

I think you just agreed with me again.

Holy cheezit. The mayans had it right.

Aidey

When did anyone start talking about golf?

It is 'catty' not 'caddy'.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Please don't talk about golf. It makes me sleepy and I'm trying to eat gross chicken.

Aidey

We were slammed all day, we got food but had to eat it on the run. And the gifts make my inner anti-consumerist sad.

Sasha

Forum Chief
We were slammed all day, we got food but had to eat it on the run. And the gifts make my inner anti-consumerist sad.

You can borrow my good whackin' clipboard for your inner anti consumerist so you can enjoy your gifts.

smokeater

Forum Crew Member
When did anyone start talking about golf?

It is 'catty' not 'caddy'.
Very nice catch Aidey...was hoping noone in here would notice...nice none the less. You were so excited to point out a grmatical error you couldnt resist could you. And yes sasha, AEMT is a prerec for Paramedic. If you were truely wondering.

Aidey

I have a love/hate relationship with chicken. When it is cooked right it is good. When it is cooked wrong it is freaking nasty.

Aidey

Maybe I will get my own good whackin' clipboard as a gift.

Sasha

Forum Chief
No, I'm just pointing out how you're going to shoot yourself in the foot here.