the 100% directionless thread

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Very seriously considering just sucking it up and taking the FP-C in a couple if weeks. I've been studying for it for nearly three years, feel like it's now or never...

DO IT! DO IT!

You more than have the knowledge.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Thanks professor. It was so nice of you to let us use a notecard on our exam.

I even stayed up late making one to make sure I did well..

Ok.... time to take the cards out and start the test.

Sure no problem. oh wait...where is mine you ask?? I left mine at HOME! :angry::angry:<_< :censored::censored::censored::censored:

Could be worse. Simple first degree question on exam with the acceptable answer being A. "But the required reading said both A and B is characterized by this." "Oh, the text book is wrong."

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Thanks professor. It was so nice of you to let us use a notecard on our exam.

I even stayed up late making one to make sure I did well..

Ok.... time to take the cards out and start the test.

Sure no problem. oh wait...where is mine you ask?? I left mine at HOME! :angry::angry:<_< :censored::censored::censored::censored:

Hopefully, our biochemistry review yesterday via PM left the content fresh in your brain.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Hopefully, our biochemistry review yesterday via PM left the content fresh in your brain.

It definitely did. I owe you one. If there is ever something you don't know and I happen to. Let me know lol hahahahahahahahaha

Like that would happen. I think I did ok though. I will find out Wednesday and let ya know

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
It definitely did. I owe you one. If there is ever something you don't know and I happen to. Let me know lol hahahahahahahahaha

Like that would happen. I think I did ok though. I will find out Wednesday and let ya know

I can think of quite a few things I don't know.. so I could very well need you in the future. I do want to know your grade as soon as it comes back!

Anjel

Forum Angel
What happens in chat during normal people hours.

IMG00127-20110321-1748.jpg

He went a little nuts.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
He's crazy.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
McBadger needs some midaz, maybe we can slip it into his cheese ... oh wait thats right he is from Michigan, not Wisconsin

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
DO IT! DO IT!

You more than have the knowledge.

Thanks, and I agree for the most part, till you get to cyanotic heart lesions and electronic fetal monitoring. Then my eyes glaze over, a blank stare sets in and I resemble a caveman trying to chat about General Relativity...

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Question for you tech folks:

I have 2 laptops and three hard drives which shall henceforth be addressed as pc1, pc2, hd1, hd2, and hd3.

hd1 is in pc1, and hd2 is in pc2, hd3 is a new hard drive that I want to put into pc2.

So if I were to put hd3 into pc1 to install windows - because pc1 has a disc drive, pc2 doesn't - and then put hd3 into pc2, will all flow smoothly? Is there a better way to do this?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

I have 2 laptops and three hard drives which shall henceforth be addressed as pc1, pc2, hd1, hd2, and hd3.

hd1 is in pc1, and hd2 is in pc2, hd3 is a new hard drive that I want to put into pc2.

So if I were to put hd3 into pc1 to install windows - because pc1 has a disc drive, pc2 doesn't - and then put hd3 into pc2, will all flow smoothly? Is there a better way to do this?
Depends upon the differences in hardware between pc1 and pc2. Some of the drivers that Winblows will install for the hardware it senses on pc1 may cause problems on pc2 to the point that the computer won't boot up.

Asimurk

Forum Captain
Depends upon the differences in hardware between pc1 and pc2. Some of the drivers that Winblows will install for the hardware it senses on pc1 may cause problems on pc2 to the point that the computer won't boot up.

I'll agree with it that it might not work, but it could still work, just don't register it until HD3 is in PC2.

Years ago I had an HP desktop. That got replaced by a custom box from someone, but the hard drive from the HP went in there as a back-up. Just unplugged and moved, no wiping or anything. Time passed and I built my own rig, and again, that hard drive from the HP went in as a back-up. If I were to set it to have that back-up be the boot drive, this computer would still work. Once getting into Windows the OS would update its drivers to work better with what's there.

So the answer is, that it's a maybe.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
*#%*@&$#&*%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had to pay four freaking thirty-five a gallon for diesel for my pickup.

Shoot me now. Before I'm paying $6 or more this summer.

Tommerag

What day is it?
*#%*@&$#&*%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had to pay four freaking thirty-five a gallon for diesel for my pickup.

Shoot me now. Before I'm paying $6 or more this summer.

Hmm I just paid 3.40 on sat and I thought that was bad.

Rip Shears

Forum Probie

Yes.