OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
i have no idea why that posted twice...

Last edited by a moderator:

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks. I plan to get hammered stupid on my birthday.

I have the same plan sasha, but mine is in april. :sad:

Fav soda: Orange Crush or Sunkist orange soda

No one chat?

OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
ok kids. im going to go have a bit of sleep. dont you go taking this thread in any particular direction now. remember the key word, random.

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
I have the same plan sasha, but mine is in april. :sad:

Mine isn't until August. That's why I can't seem to get a freaking field job... Gotta be 21 around here!

*pout*

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm on duty, when what I really want to be doing is getting piss drunk. Sigh, will have to wait until Sunday morning, maybe.

Mongoose

Forum Probie
Random

Love the topic idea.

Favorite carbonated beverage...beer. Kind of a beer snob though...only microbrews (at least until I reach the point where I don't care).

I'm on duty, posted in some lonely little parking lot. Spending most of my 1-call-on-average-nights wondering why I settled for a $10/hr job (that I love) that instantly negated a 5-year journey for a B.A. in Electronic Media. I gave up a managers staff position in college post-production department and a promising career...

Then I wonder how EMS healthcare professionals are paid so little when people in the entertainment business make so freaking much. Doesn't that just make you want to cut down a tree, burn it, and not use the heat!?!??

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Psssst, Mongoose, care to tell which parking lot you're rocking tonight, I think we work together.

/hanging out tonight in one of the few stations we have

OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
i just finished "i am legend" again. great flick.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Everybody loves hot dogs

;)

"Make me one with everything said the buddhist to the hotdog vender"

Shoe size 8 1/2 Narrow

Last Digit 0

TV 28" I think

I don't drink carbonated beverages (at least until they start carbonating Stolies)

Definitely Simpsons.

Sasha.. hmm do you think we could goad Kev into inappropriate chat comments every time the ban gets lifted? I bet he'd take the bait every time!

Also, who plans to get hammered stupid. Getting hammered was always an unintended result for me!

apagea99

Forum Lieutenant
I feel all outta whack. Was supposed to go to a birthday party last night, but decided not to challenge the country roads and hills in the snow. I was almost to the party at the time, but some serious sliding around and bad drivers stopping half way up long hills got me thinking I didn't want to deal with that, so I kept going and we made our way to the house where we enjoyed the evening. I expected to take a quick nap and then do some studying......and the quick nap ended when my wife woke me up to go to bed 3 hours later LOL. So now, today, I have to work, go get my hair cut, pick up my other car from the shop (had to buy a new radiator :( ), eat dinner with my wife, and then meet my study group by 6:30 or 7:00 until......who knows what time tonight. I have my AHA CPR class in the morning followed by another group study time all afternoon. My body says it wants to give up and lay down in a dark corner somewhere where no one can find me....and my mind says we're still going at full throttle no matter what :D

Have a nice day!

NJN

The Young One
I just finished watching "Wanted", it was a so/so flick. I didn't like the plot Morgan Freeman was good up until the end when they're all standing around in a circle .... and yeah.

Who else likes cookies?

apagea99

Forum Lieutenant
Who else likes cookies?

That depends on the cookie type. I love warm chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk. I usually like the dough better than the cookie itself, but you have to leave out the baking soda or you'll be burping it up forever and a day.

NJN

The Young One
That depends on the cookie type. I love warm chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk. I usually like the dough better than the cookie itself, but you have to leave out the baking soda or you'll be burping it up forever and a day.

I do like warm chocolate cookies, although i am partial to Sharp Vermont Cheddar cheese.

Epi-do

I see dead people
fav soda.....Dr. Pepper

Warm chocolate chip cookies rock!

And now, off to get ready for my work Christmas party.....
firefighters + alcohol = an entertaining evening

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Any spoilers you want to put out from House? Wait 12 minutes, and House will be over, and you're free to get your sandwitch.

I do like warm chocolate cookies, although i am partial to Sharp Vermont Cheddar cheese.

I'm a doughy person, haha... I like swiss and pepper jack cheese better though!