the 100% directionless thread

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
I didn't think it was possible for a type 3 to have this little leg room. It is.

I'm 5'8 and my knees are touching the dash.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Unless you're 6'2" like me, then you're always screwed out of comfort.

My partner is 5'4" and in cramped in some of the trucks we have. Thank god she likes to drive so I get a little more foot room.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Unless you're 6'2" like me, then you're always screwed out of comfort.

I always pictured you to be closer to 5'6" for some reason :lol:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I always pictured you to be closer to 5'6" for some reason :lol:

Must have been the pic he used to have in his profile, because I thought the same thing.:rofl:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
There are like... 4 or 5 people on this forum that can vouch for my height, so ha. You're just jealous that I can see the top of the fridge without standing on my toes or using other objects.

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
I love it when I'm pleasantly surprised.

My family just adopted four more fur-kids from the rescue we usually adopt from. On their profiles, all four were listed as having standard fur. When I went to pick them up tonight, I was handed one of the girls first, and was surprised to see she had curly 'rex' fur. She is just so SOFT, and even better, she loves to snuggle up to people!

I think I'm in love!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I hate our Fords, no room anywhere... the Chevy's are much more roomier in the front.

Yep. Ford van cabs are tight. Chevys are roomier but still a Chevy. Sprinters are better than both.

I have a real bad habit of putting my feet on the dash while we're posted. I hate our Chevys, no room to put them up there!

I'm 5'8" and have plenty of room in my usual unit. It's an 03 or 04 E450. My partner likes to sit with her back against the dash and feet up on the shelves under the pass-through. I tried it, just a little bit too tall. Damn! haha

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
I have a real bad habit of putting my feet on the dash while we're posted. I hate our Chevys, no room to put them up there!

I do the same thing, but i find that the chevys have plenty of room, usually when i sleep at night i move the seat all the way forward and lean the backrest as far back as it'll go and my feet up on the dash. But the Fords you can't lean the seat back at all so it's a lot more uncomfortable.