Taking my NREMT for the second time after a year

pfallas

Forum Ride Along
Hey! So since ive passed my course I've taken the NREMT once and failed. It discouraged me so much that I've lagged it so long on taking it again. Almost a year. And now I feel super not confident and even more discouraged than I ever have. I just feel like I wont remember everything :(, But I have been studying everyday for the past week and I want to continue on doing so. I still haven't made my appointment for the test, but im waiting on my application status. Any recommendations on what I should do to bring up my confidence? And of course studying tips? Or any advice would help! Thanks!

Matt Alcon

Forum Ride Along
Thats exactly how I was, I passed my EMT course and a few weeks later I took my NREMT test and failed at 70 questions. after that I got extremely discourage and just completely zoned out of it. almost six month later I picked up my book and picked up EMT crash course and started from the beginning and went through everything again. I also used an app for practice test called EMT study and scoring high on it and the reviews on it said that it was similar to the NREMT. Once I took the test I passed at 70 questions. Just keep positive and don't second guess your self.