Support My Sanity!

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Its that time of year again folks. Schools in session...kids are battling parents about homework....and then they bring home fundraising stuff....

For the next week and a half I will hear about this ridiculous prize he HAS to win by selling an even more crazy amount of HIGH QUALITY items....

At least this year I don't have to deliver all that junk too...

You can just follow this link

http://www.eZfundraising.com/customer/customer.asp?evtId=6353&parId=62703

and I won't loose my mind!!!

So all of my friends here at EMTLife can support my sanity and each order just 1 $8 christmas gift and my boy will earn that Pinata Party for his class, and I won't have to spend 3 days locked up after I go CCFCCP!!!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Princess,

The images aren't loading for me. Are they loading for you?

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
MMiz said:
Princess,

The images aren't loading for me. Are they loading for you?

Ok, the Main Catagory Selections aren't loading. Once you choose either "One Stop Shopping" or "Tip Top Holiday" there are sub catagories.

In the One Stop Shopping Catagory the product line images don't load there either, however once you choose a Catagory of Product such as "Best of the Best" or "All Scooby Doo" then the pictures of the items in that line show up.

Its a new way for them to do this fundraising. Guess the website needs additional work. My nephews school did theirs like this last year and it was great because my sister didn't have to deliver anything.

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
Hey Princess, didn't see anything that I couldn't live without...next time.... I'll owe you TWO.