Stay or Go

medic417

The Truth Provider
Its time to go. Time to go to a blog. Why air private dirty laundry on a public forum?

VentMedic

Forum Chief
I need some advice. I am so confused and at this point I really don't know what to do. As I said before I volunteer at my local rescue squad. Well I love that rescue squad and all but there is this one person I can't stand. He is my ex and he is set on making my life miserable. I don't want to be around him, don't want to see him, and I don't want to hear about him. I was thinking about joining another rescue squad which I also love and I won't have to put up with him but it is further away. And then theres the fact I like most people I run with at my local squad. So do I stay or do I go? I don't know what to do. :sad:

Just as I told you on the thread where you wanted to wear a skirt to work as an EMT...get your priorities straight!

Do you want to be an EMT and focus on the patient or do you just want everything in your life to be a soap opera?

Many of us have faced interpersonal conflicts at work but have managed to see past them since our job and patient care are our priorites when at work.

If you can not get past all these personal issues, you would probably be better in a profession where a patient is not there to distract you from the issues you feel most important.

Medic One

Forum Lieutenant
Move on and once again DO NOT MESS WITH ANYONE YOU WORK WITH AGAIN.....

GO to the other service or have a sit down with him and the HR Director to get something worked out between you two....I mean just tell him and everyone else to grow up we are all adults here right.

fiddlesticks

Forum Crew Member
It can work. But only with maturity. Until you have that, you shouldn't dip in the work pool, IMHO.

well ive been married 3 years and have no problems and theres lots of young ppl that date while in paramedic school. maybe its easier to understand once you are actully in the field and know what its like to date a co worker.

Sasha

Forum Chief
It can work. But only with maturity. Until you have that, you shouldn't dip in the work pool, IMHO.

well ive been married 3 years and have no problems and theres lots of young ppl that date while in paramedic school. maybe its easier to understand once you are actully in the field and know what its like to date a co worker.

I know what it's like to date a coworker, and if you're not lucky enough for it to work out, it can be ugly and awkward, especially if one of the two is immature and holds grudges.

medic417

The Truth Provider
I know what it's like to date a coworker, and if you're not lucky enough for it to work out, it can be ugly and awkward, especially if one of the two is immature and holds grudges.

I did not hold a grudge I just said you were wrong. Let it go already.:p