South Orange County Jobs

OCTraumaQueen

Forum Crew Member
Okay,

So unfortunately I wasn't hired with Care.
(First EMT interview)
I was notified yesterday. Bummer!
I won't let that keep me down though.

Does anybody know if Doctors in Lake Forest is hiring,
or anywhere in North Orange County

IFT companies are fine also.

Thanks!!

Chan

Forum Crew Member
Doctors in OC is/was hiring. They only do 24s and $8 an hour. They also don't like it if you tell them you're trying to go to school for something other than be a fire fighter.

Definitely get your app in with Pacific, they're down the street from Doctors (literally). Go a couple more exits down and you'll get to Medix.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
OCTraumaQueen

OCTraumaQueen

Forum Crew Member
Doctors in OC is/was hiring. They only do 24s and $8 an hour. They also don't like it if you tell them you're trying to go to school for something other than be a fire fighter.

Definitely get your app in with Pacific, they're down the street from Doctors (literally). Go a couple more exits down and you'll get to Medix.

Thank you!!!

What is the story on Pacific and Medix??

MusicMedic

Forum Captain
Pacific is almost ALWAYS hiring.. they have a high turnover rate due to people wanting to work 911 or going Medic school.. They are a good well established company though and have a ton of IFT contracts. They just got acquired by Rural/Metro

Medix does 911 only for Mission Viejo, i hear though they are going to be hiring a few people soon.. but they are generally not that busy