So very busy

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Gees I really haven't had time to do anything...we opened the musical on Thursday...ending Saturday (11/10) 2 weeks off and starting a new play...

But I've been helping the secretary at the fire station and being allowed to go on any calls that come while I'm there...not a single one so far...but I am learning..the other day because I had nothing to do I watched while they went over how to use equipment that really isn't used that often...really good learning experience...and I had to go through the updated protocols (ugh its late is that how its spelled?) to check for proper formatting...lol I didn't understand a lot but I did learn some things.....haha if your wondering whats the point of this post when I signed in I got this message:
Hey there babygirl2882! We haven't seen you around the forum lately. At least start a post in the lounge and less us know how you're doing!
So I thought I would put a quick update in....so ya.... :D

rescuepoppy

Forum Lieutenant
So busy

I know the feeling of being busy. Between a full time job and running with the squad not much spare time. Still check in when I can.

Peace All.

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
You are doing some of the best things you can; watching, observing, listening, and learning. The fact that you're doing it between school and extra-curricular activities is even more amazing, and my hat's off to you. Keep it up, but don't forget to leave yourself a little down time to relax and be away from the fire station. "Balance in all things, young Weedhopper" :rolleyes:

OP
OP
babygirl2882

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
You are doing some of the best things you can; watching, observing, listening, and learning. The fact that you're doing it between school and extra-curricular activities is even more amazing, and my hat's off to you. Keep it up, but don't forget to leave yourself a little down time to relax and be away from the fire station. "Balance in all things, young Weedhopper" :rolleyes:

Haha thanks :D I got my first call at this station today..nothing good though...all in good time I guess