Saudai Red Crescent Authority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishtits

Forum Ride Along
It certainly isn't hearsay. I was there, I can vouch for it, that's exactly what happened, I challenge you to refute any of these facts.
Every one knows the laws for theft in Saudi Arabia, are you trying to tell me HH knowingly stole money from the king of Saudi Arabia and employees of his own company, yet still still hung around the kingdom for months after the said event took place?
Surely he would have been arrested immediately and dealt with accordingly if what you say is true, and if not arrested he would have been lynched by his employees if they thought for one second that he was lying and stealing from them!
Maybe he was naive, but I wouldn't class him as that stupid.
If this was a legitimate dispute it could have quite easily been ironed out in a court of Arbitration however the current management of the SRCA decided to immediately shut down a functioning and successful operation.
The people who quit there jobs and sold up everything at home and made a complete change of lifestyle to move to Saudi Arabia in good faith were left penny less and left to fend for themselves and still haven't received an honest explanation as to why.
This whole saga stinks and there seems to be far more to this story than me or you will ever know.
There are over 100 pages on this forum dedicated to the SRCA and the vast vast majority of the postings are negative.
By their actions the SRCA have let the people of Saudi Arabia down, the way the top brass treat people who came over to help is shameful and the perception that gives of Saudi Arabia from abroad is embarrassing.

I am very curious to know what you intend to do with the 2 helicopters that you confiscated?

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
This thread has been closed, as the members who are posting replies have nothing new to add to the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.