Sasquatch related incidents

Relating to Sasquatch, Big Foot, or other cryptozoologic anthropoids...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Please answer honestly and remember we are all friends here except for you two or three bahstids inh the back row smoking.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Have you personally seen a Bigfoot?

Yes, twice. Hit the first one with my Jeep. It might have been a homeless man in a trench coat and a beard... come to thing of it why would Big Foot be holding a "Will Work For Food" Sign in downtown San Fran? Second one? See below...

Have you ever treated a person injured by a Bigfoot?
Really?

GSW. Mrs. Foot took the hunters gun and put three rounds in his azz. I had to explain latter that even if Mrs. Foot was dyslexic, the constitutional right to "Arm Bears" did not apply to her. She was cited and released.

If you have treated a victim, did the injuries include bites?

See below...

If you have treated a victim, did the injuries include scratches?

Again, see below...

If you have treated a victim, did the injuries include hickies?

Once her statement was taken and she was released by the CHP, I couldn't help but notice that if you just put her shaggy hair up and thrown on some lipstick, she wasn't half bad. Asked her out... got a little tipsy... one thing leads to another and... ah... well... long story short... bites, scratches, and hickies were present... :blush:

If you have treated a victim, did the injuries include pregnancy?

Paternity has yet to be determined and I have been asked by my lawyer not to discuse this. <_<

Was the creasture reported to be carrying a concealed weapon...(I'm sorry, FFEMT!)

No, she felt that all guns should be outlawed... That may have to do with why things didn't work out between us... political and ethical differences :p

:excl::pHEY!!! DON'T JUDGE ME!!!:wacko::excl:​

Last edited by a moderator:

MRE

Forum Captain
I can't find the box to check for having treated bigfoot himself. Poor guy cut himself wide open on a barbed wire fence. Oh no, I've already said too much. HIPAA will be coming for me now.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

I assumed we were not tx beings hairier than ourselves.

(I HAD to look this post back up this AM, like a little kid checking a radish seed.)

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

But Elvis was ok? Then who cares?

Leave the poor old gu alone, I says!B)

NJN

The Young One
Does getting into a fight with a Yeti count?

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Sure why not.

I don't know about dating one.
I worked with a guy nicknamed "Chewbacca" once...but we didn't date.

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Whoa that's just....wrong.(heh heh)

No. He just looked like him.

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
No, but....

I have been mistaken for a Sasquatch, but only from behind, with my shirt off. (I know this little nugget of information is probably TMI, but too good to pass up)