Santa Monica Ambulance Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Dude. I have no vested interest or knowledge about any of this, but these continuous posts are starting to come off as petty. I won't quite call it libel as I have no way of knowing whether it's true, but it's certainly in poor form. Personal attacks by name on a public forum when you're completely anonymous? Come off it. You've said your piece and it's time to let it rest.

iftmedic

Forum Lieutenant
Its not libel if its true. But I'll leave it alone... I'm sorry I have no sympathy for bullies I don't feel bad putting them on blast though. Besides I'm warning my fellow EMTs an Paramedics in LA area

Last edited by a moderator:

ITBITB13

Forum Lieutenant
Anyone else find the way that which that americare CEO was talking to be rediculously unprofessional? Definitely made me NOT want to work there. Ever.

TheLocalMedic

Grumpy Badger
I'm still confused as to why any post move would be code 3…??? Alright, it may be hard to get around due to distance or traffic, but that sounds reckless. The system I work in can get pretty busy, and during a surge we may lose all our units to 911 calls, so we will call on other agencies to move to the core of our response area for assistance in covering our volume. But we would never expect them to come dashing in code 3. You always drive with due regard, which means that unless you are responding to an emergent situation the appropriate method of driving is non-emergent.

iftmedic

Forum Lieutenant
I'm still confused as to why any post move would be code 3…??? Alright, it may be hard to get around due to distance or traffic, but that sounds reckless. The system I work in can get pretty busy, and during a surge we may lose all our units to 911 calls, so we will call on other agencies to move to the core of our response area for assistance in covering our volume. But we would never expect them to come dashing in code 3. You always drive with due regard, which means that unless you are responding to an emergent situation the appropriate method of driving is non-emergent.

Exactly. That's how its done in other counties too

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
lock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.