Risk taking

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Mediate a place in between for visits...

Let's see....
Scottsbluff, NE; Rapid City, So. Dakota; hope she can take the hot nightlife.
Good luck.

OP
OP
EMT11KDL

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Be prepared to find that the move may not be so much about them (you've got it that this is a "them" you're moving to, not a hot her, I hope) but about the move.

Sometimes, love uses itself as a vehicle to get you to your next stop.

(That's what happened to me; moved from FL to CA chasing a redhead!)

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Well, you've got a lot of courage to move halfway across the country for her. I can't be of too much help about the Iowa thing, but I wish you the best of luck with your future ventures, I hope everything works out well for you. ^_^

OP
OP
EMT11KDL

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
we were stationed together back on active duty, so We have known eachother for about a year. It will be a change for both of us! For awhile I am going to just fly out there and see her, and she will fly here to see me.. just to make sure we still have that click going... ya know..

And yes love does make you do crazy things, and helps you get to the next chapter in ur life. Also, there is not much here in idaho for EMS or Fire right now, so hopefully Iowa will be better in that sense, but I wont move until I know I have a job waiting for me there.

Courage is an understatement, its taking a lot more than just that lol

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
we were stationed together back on active duty, so We have known eachother for about a year. It will be a change for both of us! For awhile I am going to just fly out there and see her, and she will fly here to see me.. just to make sure we still have that click going... ya know..

And yes love does make you do crazy things, and helps you get to the next chapter in ur life. Also, there is not much here in idaho for EMS or Fire right now, so hopefully Iowa will be better in that sense, but I wont move until I know I have a job waiting for me there.

Courage is an understatement, its taking a lot more than just that lol

Haha, as true as that may be, words have never been a forte of mine, so courage was the best I could come up with :p My long distance relationship failed horribly, so I wish you the best bud, sounds like you two really like each other. :)

OP
OP
EMT11KDL

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Haha, as true as that may be, words have never been a forte of mine, so courage was the best I could come up with :p My long distance relationship failed horribly, so I wish you the best bud, sounds like you two really like each other. :)

words are not mine either, and i dont know what word to use. i am sure someone on here will figure it out for the both of us.. my last one failed horribly also. but Leah and I have a different bond you could say, and we already have a strong friendship to build this thing on