Quit smoking...

emtbass

Forum Lieutenant
I have recently decided to quit smoking... I was somking 1 pack a day, since I was about 16, and I started smoking a little after my mom died, when I was 13 or so.

I have successfully cut back. Till last month, I was smoking a pack a day. I have done very well, but I still cannot help to have my morning smoke.

Does anyone have any suggestion to help me kick the habit all together?

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm telling ya, go 'cold turkey'

Eat cold turkey! They had to have gotten that saying from somewhere. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
emtbass

emtbass

Forum Lieutenant
Oh.. Im trying to just quit cold turkey... but that isnt going as successful as I thought it would. This is going to be hard.

OP
OP
emtbass

emtbass

Forum Lieutenant
Well I don't smoke in public anymore.. got through that pretty easy... I thought that would be the hardest part since everyone in my medic class smokes, but I do fine at school. It at home I have the problem.. mainly in the morning, and late at night.

rescuejew

Forum Lieutenant
you could get that stuff they put on dogs to keep them from licking, just sprinkle it on your cigarettes and they'll taste like crap and before long you wont want them anymore... ;) :p

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
At work, we recently had a terrorism drill.... One of our supervisors walked out of the office to get a smoke, walked through the lobby, and was shot as the "terrorists" stormed the building. The next week, I pointed out that smoking really could kill him... :rolleyes: :lol:

Jon

OP
OP
emtbass

emtbass

Forum Lieutenant
LMAO :lol: :D :rolleyes: :lol: :D :p :rolleyes: