question about two privates

redbull

Forum Lieutenant
For those who have worked in either/or, which is the better private to work for -

Transcare or Seniorcare?

firecoins

IFT Puppet
For those who have worked in either/or, which is the better private to work for -

Transcare or Seniorcare?

You need to makesure your saying your loactio. This is NYC. Seniorcare is known as a better company to work for.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
The only person that can answer that question is you and you alone. What is important for you may not be important for other people etc.

Is the pay better in one company compare to other? Is one offering health insurance, 401 plan? How about the other company. Will either one of them pay for you medic school if you decide to continue your education? Etc.

OP
OP
R

redbull

Forum Lieutenant
The only person that can answer that question is you and you alone. What is important for you may not be important for other people etc.

Is the pay better in one company compare to other? Is one offering health insurance, 401 plan? How about the other company. Will either one of them pay for you medic school if you decide to continue your education? Etc.

no idea i'll find out in a few weeks. i was gonna interview @ transcare too, but i'm not sure if these companies are tightly knit (talk to each other). who knows. didn't wanna burn any bridges before i even got on the bus.

NepoZnati

Forum Crew Member
SeniorCare does only IFT. TransCare have 911 hospital contracts... Now, who is more professional and have better attitude toward EMS profession and Pts that another question.

redbull, all the best on your new job! i will be seeing you on the streets. ;)