Pro Transport in bay area

adlx21

Forum Probie
Hey all. I have an upcoming interview with Pro Transport. Can anybody give me some insight on what to expect? The lady I spoke with said it is a group interview lasting about 2 hours. Seems long for an interview... any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
There's a couple really in depth posts floating around on here about them.

I'm pretty sure the interview includes some sort of written test as well but don't quote me on that.

Hey all. I have an upcoming interview with Pro Transport. Can anybody give me some insight on what to expect? The lady I spoke with said it is a group interview lasting about 2 hours. Seems long for an interview... any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Interviewed with them last month.

50 question written test, followed by an oral patient assessment station, followed by an interview.

Lasted about 2 hours in length as they dismissed everyone as a group once the last individual completed the process.

They make hiring notifications with in about a week from test/interview date.

MarkusEMS

Forum Crew Member
can you share your experience after? ... haven't given up hope yet that I do get that kind of call from them :unsure:

can you share your experience after? ... haven't given up hope yet that I do get that kind of call from them :unsure:

I wasn't selected for employment with them. I personally didn't like how the interview. I felt like I could have answered the questions that they asked me in more depth, however I was nervous and stumbled through the interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
A

adlx21

Forum Probie
Interviewed with them last month.

50 question written test, followed by an oral patient assessment station, followed by an interview.

Lasted about 2 hours in length as they dismissed everyone as a group once the last individual completed the process.

They make hiring notifications with in about a week from test/interview date.

Oral patient assessment huh?! What would you say I should brush up on?

Know the patient assessment inside and out, and be sure you know SAMPLE, AVPU, DCAPBTLS, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

oneangryfilm

Forum Probie
At least every six months they change their hiring process. When I did it, it was a 50 question test and a simple interview.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Most interview scenarios are going to be similar if to the NREMT sheet. Many companies use the sheet itself rather than developing their own.