Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

luizalvs18

Forum Ride Along
Ugh i go on my nremt website and look at it every time, can not believe i passed it! Im a student at Institute of technology, and we study criminology and emergency response management, but the school has whole bunch of different programs. So one of our mods was emt obviously. And this mod is the hardest class out of all the programs that school has. Because our emt course was only 40 days long. And we had to get an 80 or above on our mod final in order to be able go get tested for certification. So the class of 7 ppl before us, all failed the final for school. Then our class, a class of 20, only 2 ppl got an 80 or above on the final, and one of em is me :) and im the other person doesnt seem to want to go certified. Bz u cant cheat on the exam and thats wat he has been doing in school:( so im excited! Praise God for giving me the ability to learn and do good!

luizalvs18

Forum Ride Along
Oh:) im ok at that. Passed my skills test for delivery at the first shot, was the first one to get tested. Others retook it 3 times lol. My weak spot was the questions that they asked here and there ( on nremt) that ive never even heard of!!

kelmor84

Forum Probie
Took the registry exam on 12/17/2013 @ 1400 and my exam ended after question #70. I found about 24 hours later that I passed!!

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
How do u no which ones u got correct?

You don't. If you fail, it will tell you which sections you passed or failed, but you will not get a question-by-question breakdown.

Edit: The previous poster either was confident he/she knew the last answer, or remembered the last question and answer to look up and verify afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:

luizalvs18

Forum Ride Along
Oh thanks. I thought so to. Because some ppl write " oh i got 90% right. So i wasnt sure how they knew that. Was it hard to become a paramedic?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Oh thanks. I thought so to. Because some ppl write " oh i got 90% right. So i wasnt sure how they knew that. Was it hard to become a paramedic?

It's entirely dependent on the individual. People have different strengths. I thought the paramedic curriculum was laughable, but I saw others visibly struggling despite studying.

DudeManKurt

Forum Ride Along
How do u no which ones u got correct?

You don't know for sure if you got it correct but I remember being confident in that particular answer. I was referring to the thought that if you got your last question correct, you probably passed. There is no direct evidence it is true but it makes sense.

Medic14

Forum Ride Along
72ish....and I passed! I honestly didn't think I passed but just remember, its the best answer not the right answer.

Basic

Jblearning helped a bunch.

Obstructions

Forum Crew Member
74ish... Paramedic. First time.

Wasn't easy per se...but all the questions they asked where stupid. My program's final was much harder than NREMT.

Altitudes

Forum Crew Member
I think I got high 70s or low 80s...I want to say 82, but it was almost a year ago now, so I can't quite remember.

Passed that first time. Although I remember walking out of the bank having no idea how I did lol.

anichka

Forum Ride Along
70 exactly, passed, EMT-B.

Took the test yesterday afternoon (2 p.m. west coast) and got the results at 4:23 this morning.

I was 100% certain I failed. I only got done with class ten days ago, and I used a study book or two, but the test had maybe a handful of cake questions at most (versus my practice tests, which had many).

I won't say I was blindly guessing most of the time, but I definitely relied heavily on the process of elimination method rather than just knowing the right answer.