Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

miguelm1287

Forum Ride Along
I just took my test today and had 120 questions, but since its Columbus day, I didn't find out my results. Hopefully tomorrow morning? I'm freaking out! haha

Xandal

Forum Ride Along
I took mine last December and it stopped at 67. It was a couple days later that they finally sent the results that I had passed.

Edit: It also felt like the questions it gave me were mostly OB

Last edited by a moderator:

sdfd504

Forum Ride Along
155 and I passed NREMT-P!

Last edited by a moderator:

JETKONI

Forum Ride Along
Just to bump up this thread. I recently took my exam 10/09/2013

The exam stopped me at 70.. I passed my exam on the first try.

EMTLakers

Forum Ride Along
I took the EMT-B test for the first time in 2010 and passed with 70 questions. Just took the test in order to re-certify last week, reached 120 question and was 100% sure I failed. Was depressed all weekend looking up questions I wasn't sure about and confirmed I had answered them wrong. Well I checked my results today and I passed! I guess don't stress too hard and don't let it get to you, just review your book/workbook and you should be fine. Also I had been out of the field for nearly 3 years and hadn't reviewed any EMT material since then and studied as hard as I could for 5 days before my test and it paid off. Good luck to all

hopefulnremtp

Forum Ride Along
Tested Today

I tested my NREMT-P today and felt that is was a lil too easy. I know I got my last question correct, but cut off at 82 questions. Now I am sitting here in panic thinking:

1- seemed easy = bad sign
2- cut off at 82 = good sign
3- last question right = good sign

Now to sit and wait = nervous wreck :(

Whatawaste9218

Forum Probie
5th attempt and stopped at 118 felt pretty solid after using every online practice exam study tool and reading the book front to back over and over
Cant take much more failed attempts

Anxious

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I tested my NREMT-P today and felt that is was a lil too easy. I know I got my last question correct, but cut off at 82 questions. Now I am sitting here in panic thinking:

1- seemed easy = bad sign
2- cut off at 82 = good sign
3- last question right = good sign

Now to sit and wait = nervous wreck :(

Me and my buddy took it at the same time both got cut off at like 45 minutes and 82 questions and we spent 25 minutes in the parking lot planning study sessions and *****ing about our test. Mine was really hard though, it was all about neurogenic shock and the pathophys behind lung diseases. I had like 5 or 6 questions about cystic fibrosis.

Best of luck brother, you've got two good signs vs one. Let us know how you do, both of you!

Giobobo1

Forum Crew Member
Mine stopped at 100 because i was certain that i failed on some specific pharmacology, found out the next day that i passed :D