Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

whtrngr

Forum Ride Along
Finished the paramedic test about 6 hours ago. I left feeling defeated, but after reflection I feel I did alright. Now I'm feeling maybe I didn't do so well... It stopped at 160 questions. Took me about an hour and 20 minutes. I didn't know the upper limit of the exam before taking it. Fairly worried now. The lady at the test center said my results should be online today since I took the test early in the day. Been checking hourly or sooner and throwing back tums like there's no tomorrow.

Hoping I made the cut! :unsure:

sonic19

Forum Crew Member
So I took my test yesterday, where on NREMT.org does it say whether I passed or failed? Is it the application status? It still has the confirmation number and etc. what is it going to say if I passed and/or if I failed? Thanks guys

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
So I took my test yesterday, where on NREMT.org does it say whether I passed or failed? Is it the application status? It still has the confirmation number and etc. what is it going to say if I passed and/or if I failed? Thanks guys

it will most likely be Monday before you know.
go to check application status and it should tell you if you passed or not.

another way to tell is when you log in to the nremt.org site...if you have an RO number with expiry date by your name.

sonic19

Forum Crew Member
it will most likely be Monday before you know.
go to check application status and it should tell you if you passed or not.

another way to tell is when you log in to the nremt.org site...if you have an RO number with expiry date by your name.

Is RO number the registry #? It's still blank and the expiry date is still the same as before the test "1 Jan 0001" does this mean I failed?
I got cut off at 70 questions

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Is RO number the registry #? It's still blank and the expiry date is still the same as before the test "1 Jan 0001" does this mean I failed?
I got cut off at 70 questions

I meant to put NR number not RO number. sorry about that.
it means they probably haven't processed your test yet. at 70 you either did really good or really bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

whootwhoot

Forum Ride Along
I have took it twice...1st 120ish 2nd 70. Failed both times. I grew up around ems and can't understand what the deal is....

sonic19

Forum Crew Member
Keep your head up and try again. I didn't think you could not pass at 70.. I heard if you get cut off early like 70s or 80s, you're almost a sure bet to pass

halocell

Forum Probie
I feel like a little boy waking up on christmas ! :) i took the test yesterday at 2:45 and was kicked at 60 questions (50 min),my score was posted this morning, i passed :)

chet

Forum Crew Member
Just took it today, stopped at 70 something, not feeling too good at all!!!! That was a screwy test, there seemed to be two possible correct answers for each question. Nothing prepared me for it either and I studied my butt off. :angry: