Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I'd like to preface this comment by saying congratulations. I'd also like to say please never repeat that to a patient, or in an interview.

Almost everybody feels as though they "got a bunch of questions wrong". It's a reoccurring theme following the national registry test. I wouldn't worry about it.

...and if you mention it to another EMT,chances are they'll say, "Dude! Me too!"

Chronic510

Forum Probie
EMT-B & stopped @ 120 questions...

Took my exam at 4:30pm yestrday and still waiting for results! I've never felt so anxious before >_<

Cowman

Forum Ride Along
Shut off

Took the Paramedic Test Wen. evening. Shut off at 80 Questions. It was the most difficult test I ever took. Thought I failed. But, I passed. I used JB Test Prep. Emtprep. Fisdap. And a Mosby Textbook. Fisdap tests were more like NR.

freefalling09

Forum Ride Along
70 Questions and Failed

I took the test in about 45 to an hour then test complety stopped and ended test. test took on friday at 1:00 pm and got result this morning on monday june 24, 2013 and states i failed.:eek::excl:

joshrunkle35

EMT-P/RN
I took the test in about 45 to an hour then test complety stopped and ended test. test took on friday at 1:00 pm and got result this morning on monday june 24, 2013 and states i failed.:eek::excl:

What provider level, how many questions, how did you think you did before you got the results?

ReelFilmGeek

Forum Ride Along
Had mixed feelings while taking the test and was stopped at 70 questions...and failed :\ Test was not like the tests we had in school so that really threw me off I think.

msynister

Forum Ride Along
Took the test yesterday for my EMT-Basic. Stopped at I believe question 73. When I walked out I was almost certain I failed. I have a pretty good memory and researched some questions I remembered and almost every one I got wrong. To my disbelief I woke up this morning and I passed... Don't count yourself out until you see the results!

FYI: I was 100% sure I got my last problem correct. For all those "Last Question Correct" believers :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

RubberDucky911

Forum Ride Along
Nremt

Weeellllll my test stopped today at 130... Will keep posted on P/F... Questions were worded horribly! Not to sure extremely concerned!

FuManChu

Forum Crew Member
Stopped at 71!

Took the test yesterday, July 1st. I wasn't expecting it to stop, and I wasn't feeling too confident about it, the wording on the exam made me feel uneasy about the whole thing. Was sure I failed.
However woke up this morning, checked my results and saw that I passed!

What a relief!

This was for EMT-Basic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
EMT exam, 39 minutes, 60-70 questions, passed.

firefighter4life

Forum Ride Along
Hello everyone.

I took the national test for the second time @ 0800 this morning. It kicked me off at exactly 70 questions. I passed.

The first attempt shut off @ question 121.

Be safe out there!