Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Emt512

Forum Crew Member
NREMT-P ....took test finished at 150 questions and passed ...first attempt.

really thought that it was up in the air ...found out just now..

the test had repeat questions and alot of questions that were completely wacky..alot were very obscure. Alot of the questions that seemed to be at the paramedic level were easy but the test covered pretty much everything.

I studied the jblearing scored an 82 on the final prectice exam and a 72 on the fisdap test....the jbtest prep really helped me diagnose my weak spots and the fisdap test was comprehsive too but only for taking the test it lacked alot in comparison. the fisdap test was good at finding weaknesses also.... Of course both tests contraindicated my weak spots lol.<_<

overall I only studied for five days @ like 10-16 hours a day..pretty much crammed in my weak spots for a patchy finish..

officially a Paramedic now^_^

BASICallyEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
passed

In the 60s, my results were posted two hours after. Passed my second attempt. (Emt-b)

Last edited by a moderator:

jrakos

Forum Ride Along
national registry

Right after I took my nr, I immediately tried to find out if I passed. I freaked out when I didn't see anyone posting about passing in the early 90s! So for all of you out there who scored a 92, have faith because I passed!!! It is possible to pass in the 90s!!!!

Refino827

Forum Probie
I just finished the exam for the second time, I went in more confifent and knowledgeable for sure. Thanks to JBLearning. And the questions definitely wee similar one was almost word for word. I was stopped at 82, I believe I passed. But we'll see! As long as I didn't bomb haha.

sleepless near seattle

Forum Probie
NREMT-P : 80 passed 1st attempt. Looked at a few of these replies and am guessing that EMT-B can pass earlier and later than P. I haven't heard of anyone passing with less than 70's or more than 110's for the P.

keith00200

Forum Ride Along
Passed P exam

NREMT-P : 80 passed 1st attempt. Looked at a few of these replies and am guessing that EMT-B can pass earlier and later than P. I haven't heard of anyone passing with less than 70's or more than 110's for the P.

Congrats!
I passed the medic in February on my first attempt...the CBT stopped at question 150 and I had 45 minutes left.

sleepless near seattle

Forum Probie
Congrats!
I passed the medic in February on my first attempt...the CBT stopped at question 150 and I had 45 minutes left.

I stand corrected. Congrats! It is such a fluid system with everchanging parameters based on each individual response to each question. I don't think it's possible to quantify the results formula.

sjdr1976

Forum Ride Along
75 questions= Passed

75 questions= Passed first try
EMT-P:rofl::beerchug::beerchug:

Though questions are worded strange I felt like I had no clue....and was sure I failed.

I took my test at 1pm and got results at 3pm i went home after the test logged into nremt and kept refreshing every 5 minutes and in the meantime i was reading this forum....

I studied like crazy for this! Still thought id fail

Jdubbz

Forum Ride Along
Nremt#

So took my nremt p yesterday and got cut off at like 72. Last question I got right for sure! But gotta wait till Monday Grrrr.

EMTFozzy

Forum Crew Member
So took my nremt p yesterday and got cut off at like 72. Last question I got right for sure! But gotta wait till Monday Grrrr.

Good luck! When I did my test Cut-off at 83 and found out that day!!! Just turn the computer off and read a book or play video games or your mouse and F5 key will get wore out!!!! Good Luck!!!

JBryan25

Forum Ride Along
EMT Basic 103 Questions - Passed first attempt... (As everyone else who has been through it... Thought I failed.)

Glider

Forum Probie
120 and failed =/

I have been studying with JB course for the last 15 days pretty much non-stop. (I think i have seen every question).

My next cognitive exam is this week!

Stone624

Forum Ride Along
Have had my Massachusetts ticket for a few months, just got around to taking my NREMT basic test today.

(1st test was postponed due to hurricane Sandy which they did call me early in the day and refund the test amount allowing me to reschedule at my convenience with no surcharges)

101 questions, one hour

By the time I got home the website said congratulations on passing the national exam and I would receive the packet of stuff in the mail in about three days. :D

Docj8404

Forum Ride Along
Took Paramedic exam yesterday for the first time, computer shut off at 79. Found out today I passed! Thought for sure I failed it