Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Andes101

Forum Probie
Took it today 4 hours ago shut off mid 70s waiting for results and feeling nervous

DavidR

Forum Ride Along
70 and passed!

Just took it 4-12-2012 at 11:15 am. Cut me off at 70 questions. Found out my results the next morning (6 am) I passed! Now on to getting my county license!

Last edited by a moderator:

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
I had a little over 100 I can't remember the exact but I want to say between 107 and 115 and I passed.

Rob5239

Forum Probie
Took the test 4 times failed all 4 times with 70 questions failing 2 different subject areas each time :( dam idk

Rob5239

Forum Probie
I feel I know the material, I was never a good test taker but I put the last 9 months of my life to reading and google every term I am unfalimer with

CBentz12

Forum Crew Member
I feel I know the material, I was never a good test taker but I put the last 9 months of my life to reading and google every term I am unfalimer with

How well did you do during your ride along in school? Sometimes being book smart isn't the best because a lot of the questions in the NREMT test are based off of scenarios. So were you able to identify what was wrong with the PTs while doing your clinicals for school and know what needed to be done based off of your scope of practice?

Another thing remember to never over think a question and always go with what is basic and sometimes the obvious answer because you are testing for the EMT-BASIC. I had that problem in school at times, I tend to over think a question and when I took the NREMT I went with my first gut feeling and never looked back.

MochaRaf

Forum Crew Member
Took the NREMT in Miami yesterday to challenge Florida cert, 72 questions passed.