Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

CBadger

Forum Ride Along
Stopped at 70. Exam was a lot harder than I thought just because the questions were usually very vague and sometimes none of the answers were ideal so I got confused. Walked out very upset and confused especially because it asked a few questions twice, changed my answer on one of them I believe. Either way, found out this morning that I passed so Im pretty relieved :)

MylesC

Forum Probie
The same thing happened to me actually. I thought I completely bombed it. The questions were so vague and the answers werent that solid either.
Congrats on passing and the start to a fresh career in EMS!

CBadger

Forum Ride Along
Thank you! Im pretty excited about it, especially after running through every possible scenario over the weekend about how the test outcome would pretty much effect my whole life haha. Definitely a relief to finally have everything set. Now if only the State department could hurry up!

RidinlikeJehu

Forum Ride Along
First post. So Hello all!!! Took NREMT this morning. That sucked. Stopped at 70 after some loaded question. Guess we'll see. Sigh....:unsure:

biolife87

Forum Probie
3 weeks later and I'm back with a vengeance. Took my nremt again yesterday. felt good walking out of it. didnt seem to have the enough questions in certain subjects to meet their percentage remarks. nonetheless. 71 questions and done. i found out this morning that i passed! wooooo!!!

NinjaDust

Forum Ride Along
What's up everyone! I'm new to this community and to the profession. I think I just passed the NREMT. I never received an email from Pearson Vue about my test results. Though, when I go onto the NREMT site, I have a registry #(starts with a b) and an expiration date. That does mean I passed, right? Anyways, I went through 177 Q's and it took an hour and a half. First try.

Last edited by a moderator:

susiegirl07

Forum Probie
NREMT-P 150 first time, 80 something second time and finally 72 and a PASS!!!!!!! What a test and I am sooo relieved that it is behind me now!!! For all of you that did not pass first time or even second time do NOT give up!!

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Guess I'll join in.

EMT - B. 70 questions. Passed.

I really don't remember much of the test at all. I was sick when I took it, and since I didn't want to lose money rescheduling. About the only thing I do remember is nearly getting kicked out for laughing for a while at a couple of questions.

Too make it worse, after I finished, I realized I couldn't remember much of it at all, and I still had to wait over the weekend for the results.

jdegrate

Forum Ride Along
Wow!

EMT-B, stopped me @ 70 questions....passed!

Word of advice, never take the test close to or on the weekend, unless you can overcome the extreme anxiety of waiting for your grade.

jtb_E10

Forum Crew Member
Paramedic

National Registry Paramedic Exam taken today at 1100 hrs, stopped at 82 questions, and just found out 3 hrs later that I passed!

earlyriser

Forum Probie
Emt-B...2nd attempt..stopped somewhere around 105 - 110 not really sure....Does this number indicate anything? Odds i passed? I dont feel to confident.

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Number doesn't matter.

I could be wrong, but I believe the results of the final question is a good indicator. If you got it right, then you've been put into the "Good Enough" category. If you got it wrong, then you've run out of second chances throughout the test.

Spirit

Forum Ride Along
I took the nremt-b exam wasnt sure what to expect the first time around but...

first time it stopped at 127 and I failed while the second time it stopped me at 82 and I passed.