Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

reese919

Forum Ride Along
EMT-I. 86 questions. Passed.

As a side note, Right before my final question showed up, the cursor turned to an hourglass for about 7-8 seconds. It hadn't done that at all during any of the other questions. I wonder if it was simply coincidence or if it was prepping to shut the test down. Hmmmm...

Pnut

Forum Ride Along
70 questions passed

Well over a year after the class ended too, just studied hard via
JB test prep, an arco study guide, and the school book/study guide

adamf11

Forum Ride Along
Just took it at 8am this morning. Stopped at exactly 70 questions and I am pretty sure I got the last question wrong and I know I got a few wrong I looked up later. I know I did get a lot right though too. I went through every page on this thread and everybody who stopped at 70 even passed, and those in the 72-78 range it was more of a toss up. I am optimistic. Also the test proctor said I would get the results later on tonight or tomorrow, but all of you are saying they are closed till Monday! ugh.

adamf11

Forum Ride Along
Just took it at 8am this morning. Stopped at exactly 70 questions and I am pretty sure I got the last question wrong and I know I got a few wrong I looked up later. I know I did get a lot right though too. I went through every page on this thread and everybody who stopped at 70 even passed, and those in the 72-78 range it was more of a toss up. I am optimistic. Also the test proctor said I would get the results later on tonight or tomorrow, but all of you are saying they are closed till Monday! ugh.

Passed! 70 questions.

1badassEMT-I

Forum Lieutenant
EMT-I. 86 questions. Passed.

As a side note, Right before my final question showed up, the cursor turned to an hourglass for about 7-8 seconds. It hadn't done that at all during any of the other questions. I wonder if it was simply coincidence or if it was prepping to shut the test down. Hmmmm...

they are 150 questions now days

Last edited by a moderator:

Tara_SacCA

Forum Probie
took test friday night (DONT DO THAT...You kill yourself wondering all weekend!) Looked up my test results this morning.

I passed!!! Stopped between 70-73 YaaaY!

I left feeling like I totally bombed it too, I was so upset!

And I got the last one right, and I also saw someone say to login to the PearsonVue site to try and schedule another test, it wouldnt let me. So I dont know if there is any truth behind that, maybe there is.

1badassEMT-I

Forum Lieutenant
took test friday night (DONT DO THAT...You kill yourself wondering all weekend!) Looked up my test results this morning.

I passed!!! Stopped between 70-73 YaaaY!

I left feeling like I totally bombed it too, I was so upset!

And I got the last one right, and I also saw someone say to login to the PearsonVue site to try and schedule another test, it wouldnt let me. So I dont know if there is any truth behind that, maybe there is.

Congrats to ya!!!!

big_red_beard1

Forum Ride Along
121ish questions/Passed

I think mine ended around 121 (at least that was the last time I kept track of the questions) and I Passed....

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
The exam will end at the point when there is a 95% certainty that the candidate's true ability is above or below the passing standard.(source)
So for those of us who answered more questions and passed, does that mean we were answering more questions wrong than those who passed with 70? :( I feel dumb. :(