Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Fire3456

Forum Crew Member
Just for information purposes...A "Fun Facts" Thread"!

Would everyone post the number of questions you answered before the test stopped. And post if you passed or failed.

It would be interesting to see, how many answered 70'ish and if they passed or failed. And how many answered 100'ish and if they passed or failed.

Who's got the record for passing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Who's got the record for failing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I'm assuming you're talking about the computer based testing, because I've only taken the old paper tests.

basic

Forum Crew Member
I had 60 and passed- thought I failed since I had so few. My buddy also thought he failed... he only had 45 questions and passed.... we were like wtf? Our other two friends passed at 105 and 120 as well. Crazy test that NREMT..

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
F

Fire3456

Forum Crew Member
Upper 70's. Passed!

I haven't gotten the written letter yet, so hopefully that will tell me exactly how many questions I had. I was so preoccupied on remembering the last question that I didn't pay much attention to the # of questions. I know it was in the upper 70s. I thought I had a long ways to go on the test.

uctke283

Forum Ride Along
I know it has been mentioned in other threads, but I tell you I felt like I was bombing the test and when it stopped at 71, i was like "oh great I blew it" so I was very surprised the next morning to find I passed!

mtmb

Forum Probie
I had 75 and passed. Makes you real nervous when it shuts of so quick. Expected to be there for the whole 2 hrs, actually took 45 min.

AZFF/EMT

Forum Lieutenant
forgot to say I was the first group in AZ to take the CBT. Had no clue about it going in. Took the paper kind in the army before.

piranah

Forum Captain
i took it for my basic....soon for my medic(well relitively soon)

ErinCooley

Forum Lieutenant
I just took EMT-I/85 and took more than 77, less than 85 (I don't know the exact number yet, I'm thinking its somewhere around 83-85. I passed although I thought I bombed it!!

ErinCooley

Forum Lieutenant
I wanted to add... 2 classmates both had in the 70's. 1 passed, 1 failed. Another had 130, she passed. I had 83 to 85 and passed. I had always heard less than 90 pass, over 120, fail. We blew that out of the water