Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Drew4416

Forum Ride Along
Took the test on April 2, 2016. I stopped somewhere under 120 (117 or 118 i think). I was feeling really nervous and thought i failed but found out today that I passed, so I am here to also confirm that you can still pass with a high number of questions.

Kevespn

Forum Ride Along
Majority of my firefighters Cadet buddies have already passed the Emt-b but I never gave up. I found out today that I passed! The question stop me @ 73

The most intense fight a Human will ever have is between the person they're & the person they're capable of becoming.

Nomadicflyer

Forum Ride Along
WMI student, in the WEMT course. Used PocketPrep, as well. Answered 85-ish questions, just knew I had failed it. Took me an hour. Next day I found out I passed. There were 10 of is, all similar experiences.

TattooedNay

Forum Crew Member
First try- I was the lucky one who was randomly selected to get all 150 questions and be asked ABG'S and other in hospital lab values. Needless to say I failed

Second try (last night) Cut off at 95. I just found out I passed. I'm FINALLY a Paramedic.

Mark Herrenkohl

Forum Ride Along
Sat for the NREMT today and cut me off at 70 questions. I came out thinking I failed the test and was pretty frustrated with the content of the questions. Although most who posted indicated they passed, I'm still unsure......waiting..

Sergio

Forum Ride Along
Took the test Friday, it stopped at 70 questions. I've been refreshing the NREMT website since, but I guess it won't be available until Monday. Pretty nervous. I'll update again with whether I failed/passed.

Sergio

Forum Ride Along
Took the test Friday, it stopped at 70 questions. I've been refreshing the NREMT website since, but I guess it won't be available until Monday. Pretty nervous. I'll update again with whether I failed/passed.

Also found out I passed this morning! Most difficult test I've ever taken. I was sure I had failed.

Kent

Forum Ride Along
Take the test today. Failed the first time about 2 months ago due to my ignorance of the fact that if I passed the class even with an A, I could pass it with minimal studying. Boy was I wrong. Studied hard and figure out today if it paid off.

AllGoode

Forum Probie
72 and passed!

AllGoode

Forum Probie
EMT, stopped as 70 and I KNOW that I failed. I'll update if I'm wrong.
I knew that I failed too. In fact, I got my acceptance email while I was looking up how to retest.

In fact, I don't know a single person who walked out of testing feeling confident about it.

You got it!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Loki Grim

Forum Probie
Passed on 70 exactly, test took approximately 35 minutes and I was sure that I had failed. Took the test on a Saturday, longest weekend of my life.

TSmedic

Forum Ride Along
Took my NREMT-P today! Cut off at 86 questions I'm pretty sure I got my last question right but the other questions I feel like I bomed!