Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
It's probably on file for you though! So you're safe. Thanks for the link, I'm going to look into changing it today.

Yeah, state of TN keeps them on file organized by license #. I did them a little backwards, I had part 3 first, then 1, then 2.

MDA

Forum Lieutenant
Worked in EMS in early 07.
NR/State certifications lapsed in 09.
Completed a refresher + CE units, brushed up here and there.

Took the NREMT 5/14/10 @ 8a.m. (pst).
Got results by 11:30a.m. (pst).
68 questions passed.

B)

levenhopper

Forum Ride Along
I took my exam at 9:30AM today...ended after 92 questions. I was sure I failed. But I found out today at 3:00PM that I passed!!!

I had a ton of OB-GYN issues, and a ton of CHF questions (right sided vs. left sided failure).

Now I just gotta get through my practicals tomorrow AM.

Fox

Forum Crew Member
passed Tuesday and got the package in the mail Friday. It felt so awesome to open it. I'm so excited to get my EMS career rolling.

I got that and my ITLS card on the same day, it was like a double treat. lol ^_^

Sodapop

Forum Crew Member
Took the test on Saturday and stopped after 69 questions. I figured that was a great number....:rolleyes:....Test was really easy so I was not worried about it and got passed results online today :p

emdub

Forum Probie
Basic, 74, passed.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
93 questions, passed! Now officially an NREMT-P. Now to just wait on the state to process my license.

nuneyah

Forum Ride Along
Took NREMT-I/85. I was cut-off a little after 110 questions and passed. I did NOT end on a particularly difficult set of questions so I was really worried that I failed, and I was asked two or three questions twice basically.

Also, I think it's worth it to note that the results are given at 8:00 AM Central time, so that's why some people have gotten their scores at 6 AM and others at 9, like me. That was another reason I thought I failed, not getting my results at 8.

mcdonl

Forum Captain
Not feeling good at all...

Wow, adaptive testing? My understanding was the questions would start easy, then get harder... drop back down when you got some wrong and then get harder again.

By my 5th question I was like WTF is that? They got hard, and never got easier.

I have answered literally thousands of questions... and out of the 70 I was asked, I bet you I have seen 10 of them.

Not feeling good at all... :sad:

Salvaged

Forum Ride Along
Waiting.....

Took my EMT-B test yesterday at 1:00pm had 70 questions... still waiting for the results......:wacko: