Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

rodzilla1988

Forum Ride Along
So yeah I failed and am pretty upset about it. I guess i'll try the JB

Rykielz

Forum Lieutenant
I just took the NREMT-P exam this morning at 10:15 PST. I got all the way to 168 questions! I kid you not, and I had 37 minutes left to test. I did get the last question right as I looked it up in the text book. Let me cross my fingers on this one.

I talked to all of my buddies and they said they've never heard of anyone even going past 140 pass or fail!

joeshmoe

Forum Lieutenant
Stopped at 71 and passed. Also got the last question wrong and passed, which disproves the theory that if you get the last one wrong you failed.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Stopped at 71 and passed. Also got the last question wrong and passed, which disproves the theory that if you get the last one wrong you failed.
Depends. Might have been a "demo" question. Never know.

JoeSchmo

Forum Probie
2nd attempt at the NREMT-B exam, 120 questions... passed!

Huge weight off my shoulders.
Now to concentrate on paramedic school.

ThanksALatte

Forum Ride Along
71 questions...and I have apparently demonstrated cognitive competence by examination! :) I was so sure I bombed.

Oh. this is the basic.

-Latte :)

cookiexd40

Forum Crew Member
135 questions in 27 mins, multiple metabolic and respiratory acid, and alkolosis questions with a few basic OBGYN questions...i thought i bombed it when it asked me the same question more than once...just kepot tellin my self ABC's.....

oh and i passed...NREMT-I/85

smsturms

Forum Ride Along
three years ago 62 questions paramedic and passed yesterday recertification exam paramedic 92 questions and passed

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfwyndd

Forum Captain
Took my EMT-I / 85 test late yesterday afternoon and the test stopped right at 85.

Personally, I don't have a good feeling about it since there was at least ONE question it asked me three times. My pass or fail is not posted yet, HOWEVER, I think I may have passed because yesterday when I logged onto NREMT's web site it listed my certification as EMT-B with my registry number. TODAY when I log in it lists my certification as EMT-I/85 with my expiration date as 3/31/12. So I THINK I passed. I'll post back when I find out.

Chuckles

Forum Crew Member
I just took my NREMT Paramedic written today. Went in at 8 am had about 80 questions was out by 8:44 am. Not sue if I passed yet.

AVPU

Forum Lieutenant
I just found out I PASSED on my 2nd attempt of the Basic!!!!!!!!

I had 120 questions on the dot.

Brian

Forum Probie
Just found out I passed this morning, test shut off at 65 questions after about 30 min. I was so nervous having to wait the entire weekend to get my results XD

Brian

Forum Probie
TCC? Nah I was trained at Methodist in Dallas (If that's what the TCC was referring to). I plan on going back there in the fall to take my paramedic training.. I hear it's one of the best in the state, and from what I learned in the Basic course, I believe it.

BTW Linuss, I see you're from FW also.. do you mind if I ask about different hiring opportunities for Basics? Does MedStar hire Basic's full time? I'd love to get some real world experience before I get involved in EMT-P coursework. Absolutely nothing beats having real world experience imo. I'll take PT if that's all I can get, but FT would be awesome.