Pocket knives

TexasMedic

Forum Crew Member
I am looking to buy a new pocket knive. I was wondering how many of yall carry one while on the truck, and if there are any suggestions on what might be a good one to get? thank you in advance.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
You may want to take a look at this thread, since a lot of people already gave their inputs. What Knife Do You Carry

Personally, I carry a S&W Tactical Folding knife at all times and use it for just about everything except it's intended purpose.

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
I second FFEMT8978's response about checking that other thread...........

with that said............. anyone who knows me knows I am a knife guy. I carry a Emerson Kerambit in the left and a Benchmade 550 in the right.

Just make sure you know your "agency policy" prior to spending a bunch of money on one.

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
We have a nice policy on this one, if its smaller than a machete then you can carry it!

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
yes i carry a pocketknife, so what?

~S~

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
dude, put down the shovel!!!!!

thats the second thread you've dug up from the depths tonight! this ones almost two years!!

although might come along and code it for you, even though it been dead for some time...

just funnin ya boss....

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
dude, put down the shovel!!!!!

thats the second thread you've dug up from the depths tonight! this ones almost two years!!

although might come along and code it for you, even though it been dead for some time...

just funnin ya boss....

I'm surprised our search feature goes back that far...

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
just for the record, i dont knwo who came up with that as my forum title. it just appeared one day and i had nothingb to do with it.

i suspected jon but he denied it....

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
just for the record, i dont knwo who came up with that as my forum title. it just appeared one day and i had nothingb to do with it.

Twasn't me...I thought you did it yourself.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I don't have GOD access... I can't change those. If they let me do that... I'd have WAY too much fun!

mikie

Forum Lurker

Haha, well I think it's fitting.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
true.

(added to attain 10 character minimum length)

Sasha

Forum Chief
I wouldnt trust myself with a pocket knife... I would be way too tempted to break it out and use it for the stupidest things... Like cutting my sammich in half.

I would probably cut my finger off.

Hopefully no one would steal it for their cadaver dog.

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
I am looking to buy a new pocket knive. I was wondering how many of yall carry one while on the truck, and if there are any suggestions on what might be a good one to get? thank you in advance.

S and W First Responder

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
guys, its from 2006!!!! im sure the op has already picked a knife out, used it, lost/broke it, replaced and repeated.

lets let this one sink back to the bottom of the pond, shall we?

Sasha

Forum Chief
guys, its from 2006!!!! im sure the op has already picked a knife out, used it, lost/broke it, replaced and repeated.

lets let this one sink back to the bottom of the pond, shall we?

But its cold, dark, and gooey back there.

The thread will be chilly and lonely.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
it will be with all the other dead and decomposing threads. it will have plenty of company(unlike me in the chatroom right now).