Passed the Practical

EMT-IT753

Forum Lieutenant
Today was culmination of the EMT-P program with the passing of the practical stations. It was a long, grueling day with 34 students from several different colleges coming to take the practicals at our school.

I was able to get through all the stations with passing scores on the first attempt. I am glad that is all over with. I already passed the CBT so now it is just a matter of applying for the state license.

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Congrats! I took the psychomotor assessment last weekend too. I had to retest three skills but I passed on the second attempts! I still don't get how in the world I messed up IO but that was one of the skills I had to redo. Funny thing is, I did the exactly same thing I did before and passed on the second. Maybe it was the infusion dosage that got me on the first. Whatever. At least I passed and I'm just waiting on my P number (I already took and passed the CBT) so I can get my state card and start medic orientation at work. :)

Sorry to ramble on like that Good luck to you! Glad we're both joining the club.

Jonathan

Lady_EMT

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats to the both of you!! :beerchug: