Paramedic student on semester break

Onceamedic

Forum Asst. Chief
Hi you guys.. I am posting because that message on the login page said to:rolleyes:
I finished the second last semester on Dec. 18th - guess what? I got As in clinical, lab and lecture - finished #1 in my class - whoo hoo - now you KNOW I don't have a life... The day after lab finals, I loaded up the van and ran the hubby and the dog from freezing cold Wisconsin to beautiful sunny Arizona. I have to fly back on the 7th to begin my final semester (hopefully)
I wish everyone on the site a wonderful Christmas, Hanukka or Holiday.. whatever expresses the good and offends no one ....
Love
Kaisu

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Have a great break... let the mind rest and have some fun! As well, have a Merry Chrsitmas! (sorry, I am not P.C.)

R/r 911

disassociative

Forum Captain
Merry ChristmaHanaKwanzika!

Capt.Hook

Forum Crew Member
Good news! Geez, why leave all of this?! HA! We're getting rain/snow mix, after having 35+ deg. all week. I would expect to rol out on an MVA later tonight. I've never been in your schooling stuation, but as with anything else, you fer sure deserve a break after working very hard. Good on you!

Hope Arizona treats you well. Is there family or other connections there? Maybe you could hop a ride-along on a private service during your vacation. Nah, then you'd hafta get off the beach!

firecoins

IFT Puppet
My winter break will be spent doing clinicals. Only classes go on break and since many students go on holiday I decided to do more clinicals. I will spend Christsmas Eve and New Year's eve in Manhattan on an ambulance. I will be handling alot of alcohol related patients.