Paramedic school keeping me busy

Onceamedic

Forum Asst. Chief
Just wanted to post because a banner appeared on the top of the page that told me to..^_^

I am just over a month into my paramedic program. It is the best program in the state. No one else gets the clinical experience that we do. I am sooooo grateful. We had our first major exam on Friday and I am proud and happy to say that I am maintaining my 4.0. Needless to say, this doesn't leave a lot of time for posting on the forums but I check in every day.

Good luck to all... and see you in the spring when this class is over. (Unless that banner pops up again ;) )

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Just wanted to post because a banner appeared on the top of the page that told me to..^_^

Good luck to all... and see you in the spring when this class is over. (Unless that banner pops up again ;) )

Oh TRUST ME....that banner will be back! And over the course of the next year, your likely to see that banner a few times. Heres a trick I learned....If you pretend its not there, it will keep showing up....but they won't abandon you....

Come back when your done. Focus on that school and soon you'll be able to get some sleep again!

Good luck in school!

Emtgirl21

Forum Lieutenant
busy and medic school no way!......i hear ya....I think if i give up eating that will give me like an extra hour a day to study and then maybe if i give up sleep....oh wait already did that........maybe if i waterproof my drug cards i can study in the shower!!!! LOL I feel your pain.

FutureFlightMedic

Forum Lieutenant
I hear ya on that one!! I too have given up eating to study 1 more hour-hmm....think I'm hungry again :) Yesterday was my first day of medic class, and have already been given 5 chapters to read by tomorrow (done-yay!!); but I hadn't thought about water-proofing my drug cards for in the shower-hmmm...need to deep condition my hair while studying atropine! ha!
You rock for that suggestion!
Good luck to you in medic school!! B)

Emtgirl21

Forum Lieutenant
Okay I have another weird suggestion.....i come up with like a rhyme or jingle to sing my drug card info to.....that way i remember it....but it has to be totally silly! Weird but hey i'm 4/4 so far

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I am also busy in my medic program.

emtvestsquad1

Forum Probie
i am 2 weeks away from ending my medic class and testing i know exactly how you feel just wait till ride time and clinicals bite you..... ugg

RALS504

Forum Lieutenant
One suggestion I have for other medic students is to study a few hours before test at a 24 hour coffee shop. The other suggestion is to make up a practice test for each other. My group did this and we were able to predict about 75% of the questions on the tests, and the coffee shop thing raised my test scores like 10 points. Oh yeah what testing style are your programs employing. Ours do about 1/3 multiple chioce, 1/3 short answer and 1/3 long essay. Good Luck