paramedic CD

EMS49393

Forum Captain
The best way to learn paramedic is to find a reputable college or university, apply, be accepted, register for classes, attend classes and clinicals, study outside of class, pass your exams, and graduate.

This is just an overview. I can list the smaller steps as well if this is too difficult to understand.

It kills me how many people always look for the easy way out of doing a little hard work.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
the book in the link you provided looks to be nothing more than a reference guide. wether it is a good reference for a practicing paramedic or a paramedic in paramedic school i do not know. are you in school and looking for additional study material to reinforce you're learning?

Markhk

Forum Lieutenant
Yeah, it's only a QUICK reference guide...not a textbook to make you learn the details. It might be better to get a full textbook so you can reference stuff easily...Beldsoe's text or Nancy Caroline's are generally the mainstays of paramedic texts.

OP
OP
F

falcon-18

Forum Crew Member
The best way to learn paramedic is to find a reputable college or university, apply, be accepted, register for classes, attend classes and clinicals, study outside of class, pass your exams, and graduate.

This is just an overview. I can list the smaller steps as well if this is too difficult to understand.

It kills me how many people always look for the easy way out of doing a little hard work.

yes it is better for the new one not to for the one work in ems system .

I think my Q help any one not only me. you will stop learn after graduate. you need to see CD, books, and anything refrishe you. may be I forget some thing I remmeber it by CD or book...

also I love wathing CD about paramedic. I love it too much. I will made library by it in my home and I will send picture to you.:):):):)

thanks for your care EMS49393

falcon-18

OP
OP
F

falcon-18

Forum Crew Member
the book in the link you provided looks to be nothing more than a reference guide. wether it is a good reference for a practicing paramedic or a paramedic in paramedic school i do not know. are you in school and looking for additional study material to reinforce you're learning?

I know it is not like brady paramedic but I want take this one .and see there is any one take it befor .may be it is not good. so because that I ask . no I am not in school but I want learn more .

:):)

Yeah, it's only a QUICK reference guide...not a textbook to make you learn the details. It might be better to get a full textbook so you can reference stuff easily...Beldsoe's text or Nancy Caroline's are generally the mainstays of paramedic texts.

I will see Beldsoe's text or Nancy Caroline's . thanks. may be I wil take it.