One of a Kind call, Lil scary.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
120 mph???? I guess he missed that old saying about never driving faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
...Don't mind me
Hope this is ok...
Blacke00... No Problems... our policy, as it stands now, is that there should be a warning with the link.

Also - No need to hide... start a thread and introduce yourself to the tribe!

TheMowingMonk

Forum Lieutenant
idiots like that give good motorcycle riders a bad name...

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
so i guess if he was alive you could just walk up and strap the backboard to him like a standing take down. poor kid. poor family.

poppawilly

Forum Probie
i am from oklahoma and haven't seen pics of this particular accident but i did hear of it on my local motorcycle clubs website.
being from oklahoma and belonging to a sportbike club, i have seen many new riders buy these high powered liter bikes (750cc and above) and think they have have been riding for years. yea, they may have but a 125cc is a far cry from a 1198cc sportbike. two totally different animals. alot of youngsters buy these bikes and think they are invincible. i was one of them at one time. fortunately, i was lucky enough to get a second and third chance with the aid of a good helmet and God's good graces. since my last accident, i ride with a little common since now and also have down graded to a sport cruiser.
i see alot of motorcycle accidents. ive seen drunk harley riders wrap their bikes into trees, and i've seen sportbikes "loop out" while running 120 on the back wheel. i've been street riding for 17 years so i've seen it all. it's not the bike that's dangerous, it's the mind behind it.
my suggestions to anyone that rides- ride within your limits and always wear a helmet. just like seatbelts, helmets saves lives. the numbers are out there, see for yourself.