Omg dont touch me!

imurphy

Forum Captain
I think this thread has run it's course IMHO. Now it's just.....

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Think it should be locked......

Sasha

Forum Chief
I think this thread has run it's course IMHO. Now it's just.....

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Think it should be locked......

Then why did you bring it back to the top of this list?

Robby1974

Forum Crew Member
What part of this are you having difficulty comprehending? HOSPICE PTS. DIE! They can do so at any time, not a damn thing you can do about it. If they do, you simply follow your SOP's for a deceased pt. It's not your decision, you cannot decide how you will and won't transport, and you certainly have no right to question someone who knows a whole heck of a lot more about this pt. than you do.

Sometimes we need to put our personal insecurities aside and see things for what they really are. As previously pointed out, this industry is not about you. You are a servant to the patient. Looking at it in any other fashion is self serving and really inapporpriate.

Honestly, either get over it or revisit yourself and your future in EMS.....................

Well put! I have to say I agree. If you have (and I quote) "very very very very personal issues with your legs being touched"
Then perhaps being an EMT on an ambulance or transport rig is not for you. There are certainly other jobs available to EMT's outside ambulance or transport. Just my little ole opinion though not saying that you're a bad EMT or did anything wrong.

Robby1974

Forum Crew Member
OK so I was in the middle of reading replys on this thread and thought I would post. Now however it looks like it has been discussed PLENTY :) sorry about the beating of the equestrine animal while it was already well into rigor. :p