OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
search "My 2007 Ford Explorer XLT "

Boundless enthusiasm.

wijjiam

Forum Probie
sorry i broke my spelling and gramer. what i ment to say. always give respect to people that have more time on the job then you. it doesent a lick of differnice what job. exept McDonalds. also i got my stethoseope (spell check doesent work) form the local trama centers icu they gave it to me

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
if its in irl then you give respect to the people who have ben there longer, and on formes; ervry ones different. im an emt student in wa i cant spell very well but well enuf to get my point across. about the "ears" (dont ask me to spell it bacause even whin i try to spell chek it i get a WHAT) i got mine free form the hospitall at my medical rotation they came from the icu and they were new

This dinosaur will most likely avoid reading any of your posts because of your commitment to obscurity and defiance of readable English. If there's a better way to prevent you getting respect here, please don't take the time to find it.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
When this happens, don't whine it happens. Develop thick skin or you will not last long in any profession, especially the medical professions.

Status
Not open for further replies.