OK....checkin in

Lisa

Forum Crew Member
So although I read the thread everyday, I haven't posted anything in awhile.... Hope this finds you all well and safe. Lisa

P.S. IF anyone would like to chat, send me a message. I'm at work and we are the "q" word!!!!

davis513

Forum Crew Member
Hi Lisa :)

You'll have to let us know if you "jinxed" yourself by even thinking of the "q" word :excl:

Hope you had a good shift!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Lisa,

It has been a while. Good to see you! How are things going?

OP
OP
L

Lisa

Forum Crew Member
No....didn't jinx myself! Only had 3 calls all shift. But it's coming.... we have been incredibly slow!! Ugh and I think it's my turn to get it!!!

On another note things have been going well. Been tryin to get thru with my sanity the last 10 weeks as my husband is attending the police academy. Hard thing to do with 3 kids and a full time job. But he's almost done...only 3 weeks left....WOOOOHOOO!!! I am extremely porud of him and he's enjoying himself. So hopefully by the first part of October life will be back to "normal"!!

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
So hopefully by the first part of October life will be back to "normal"!!

You're gonna have to elaborate on how being a mom of three, a full time Intermediate, and a newly minted cop wife could ever be considered anything close to normal. Still and all, my hat's off to all of you!

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
You're gonna have to elaborate on how being a mom of three, a full time Intermediate, and a newly minted cop wife could ever be considered anything close to normal. Still and all, my hat's off to all of you!

Normal is relative!