Odd request!

WannaBEMT

Forum Crew Member
Ok you guys are going to laugh at me but I need to ask a question, I am looking for anyone that can get their hands on some Barq's Red Cream Soda, they do not sell it where I am at and I am addicted to that stuff, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to purchase some and mail it to me, I would compensate you for your time and the cost, please PM me.....

Thanks you guys
Jenn

firecoins

IFT Puppet
Barq's Red Cream Soda
Jenn

I have never of Red Cream Soda. Maybe they never sold it in the New York/ New Jersey area. If I see it, ill let you know.

OP
OP
WannaBEMT

WannaBEMT

Forum Crew Member
OK cool thanks so much

Jenn

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
I guess it could always be worse!!:p :lol:

premedtim

Forum Lieutenant
Ok you guys are going to laugh at me but I need to ask a question, I am looking for anyone that can get their hands on some Barq's Red Cream Soda, they do not sell it where I am at and I am addicted to that stuff, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to purchase some and mail it to me, I would compensate you for your time and the cost, please PM me.....

Thanks you guys
Jenn

Well, it can't be that common so not too unusual a request, because I've never seen or even heard of the stuff. :p

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I drink Barq's diet root beer.

I had an idea. You should request it from the local supermarket's manager. Do you have Publix downthere?

OP
OP
WannaBEMT

WannaBEMT

Forum Crew Member
We do but from what I understand and yes I did research it, that is bad huh....I swear this stuff is SOOO good, they do not produce it down in this area of the USA....I had a hook up at my last job, a truck driver that was one of my patients would get it for me when he went to Texas, but now that I am not there anymore, lost that one. I went online to see if I could get it, and I could not see paying 25.00 for a 12 pack.......

Come guys someone must have this stuff, they have Barqs Root Beer here, but just not the Red Creme Soda.....

Jenn

Megs_h13

Forum Probie
i would have to agree with you on that one that sh*t is addicting. we have it here in canada but they are always sold out when i go to get it :wacko:

OP
OP
WannaBEMT

WannaBEMT

Forum Crew Member
I did call them and they do not supply this particular drink in the southeast. So I am outta luck on that, went to that website and they want 34.00 a pack, that is to high. I hope someone runs across it, I would be so appreciative, so keep your eyes out for me guys!

Thanks
Jenn

m33kr0b

Forum Crew Member
i think they have it up here. I will stop in at the store during my lunch to confirm.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I have not found it any local supermarkets here in Rockland County, NY