OccuNomix Extrication Gloves (L)

livewiremaxx

Forum Crew Member
i bought a pari of OccuNomix Extrication gloves 2 weeks ago and got them, and they ended up being a bit smaller than I needed. Tried to get ahold of the company I bought them from to trade them in for a larger size or return them and they refused to return my emails or calls. So I ended up going and getting a different glove.

This is where I say now I got a Size Large occuNomex gloves for sale, and someone gets to benefit from the better price on them cause I just want to recoup some of the cost is all.
Features:

* Puncture and abrasion resistant Kevlar® palm and finger protectors
* Amara palm and finger material won't slip when wet or harden after drying and is not affected by hydraulic fluids
* Reflective knuckle area provides an added measurement of visibility and safety

BRAND NEW NOT USED
561-446-114.eps-41.jpg

Paid $30, Shipping was high -
Asking $15 with $5 shipping - Paypal payment if interested.
Posting on Ebay later this week if no one is interested here.

8jimi8

CFRN
I've only ever been on 3 MVCs and none with entrapment.

Do non fire based ems actually need extrication gloves?

OP
OP
L

livewiremaxx

Forum Crew Member
Depends on your area - Our department only has a few EMS only based people, I being one of them so a lot of he other have just the fire type gloves. I work with EMS only but prefer to have my fingers more seperated and the ability to grab things differently. As for accidents with extrication id depends on your demographics. My agency a county one has a lot of winding and twisty roads. So when we do get an accident there is a 50 50 chance of needing to go extrication.

8jimi8

CFRN
they sound like a good deal, but i have to say, i'd really have to call myself a whacker to buy em. good luck getting rid of them.... a small large actually would probably fit me... like a glove... lol