OC Driver/Attendant Accreditation

Lpac619

Forum Ride Along
Hey guys, I just got hired on by a company in Orange County that requires the OC accreditation. Unfortunately this company doesn't currently offer the 4hr course during orientation. New hires are expected to acquire this cert on their own. Does anyone on this forum know anyone that offers this course? I tried westcoast emt, ocemt, and a few others but had no luck.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Hey guys, I just got hired on by a company in Orange County that requires the OC accreditation. Unfortunately this company doesn't currently offer the 4hr course during orientation. New hires are expected to acquire this cert on their own. Does anyone on this forum know anyone that offers this course? I tried westcoast emt, ocemt, and a few others but had no luck.
No idea of this is what you need. But after clicking the third link down on a simple google search, this is what I found.

Jn1232th

Forum Captain
I work in OC and as a medic I don’t need the certificate but EMT partners told me that you just have to go to OC health website. EMS tab. And register for the certification.