Nyc dry?

mrc

Forum Crew Member
So I'm back in the searching stage for a job after being left go not going to get into it probably have a lawsuit against them. I'm starting to feel like my city is dry. I have some experience but companies take a huge chunk out of Volunteer Experience which I was banking on.( have paid ex too) But it feels on "paper" I still cant land a hospital gig due lack of experience vollie means nothing. So its like I'm still green. I look out for private transport buses and google them but they dont even have a career site. But I'm not going to give up. Here who I applied to in my area so far Fdny of course transcare,Assist,midwood, richmond. I would appreciate it if I could have some assistance in companies that I missed that is accept to less experience people. As well as your experience hunting for work in areas especially NYC.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
So I'm back in the searching stage for a job after being left go not going to get into it probably have a lawsuit against them. I'm starting to feel like my city is dry. I have some experience but companies take a huge chunk out of Volunteer Experience which I was banking on.( have paid ex too) But it feels on "paper" I still cant land a hospital gig due lack of experience vollie means nothing. So its like I'm still green. I look out for private transport buses and google them but they dont even have a career site. But I'm not going to give up. Here who I applied to in my area so far Fdny of course transcare,Assist,midwood, richmond. I would appreciate it if I could have some assistance in companies that I missed that is accept to less experience people. As well as your experience hunting for work in areas especially NYC.

Empress in Yonkers

Citywide needs to be called. They are in the bronx. They take new EMTs.

OP
OP
M

mrc

Forum Crew Member
thank you will apply asap.

Gon8822

Forum Probie
Transcare take in people every one to two month. fresh noob start at $11 W/exp at $13
if u get lucky they have 911 in Bronx, Noob w/ vol exp start @ $15..
when u apply they really don't cause about what kind of exp u have..
is all down to the first interview... don't even worry about the written exam they give..
u can get half of them wrong and they still hire u. BUT they HAVE to like u on the interview, smile , dress up, polite. then u are on your way..