NREMT RESULT THREAD AUGUST ISSUE

EMTPIGEON007

Forum Ride Along
As the test shut off at 70 questions I felt a instant oh **** moment.

Scanned the the forums on here and noticed lots of people were on the same boat so I said DON'T PANIC.

Anyone waiting on results?

Never give up strive for greatness :cool:

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
wait until tommorow or friday and check the website. no need to stress over something you can't control (I'm currently waiting a month with 5 months to go on the results of a person vue exam).

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
wait until tommorow or friday and check the website. no need to stress over something you can't control (I'm currently waiting a month with 5 months to go on the results of a person vue exam).
*Fires up the Old Man Machine*

I remember having to wait to receive test results in the mail...there wasn't even a website to check to see if you passed.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
*Fires up the Old Man Machine*

I remember having to wait to receive test results in the mail...there wasn't even a website to check to see if you passed.
that's how my state results were when I started in the late 90s.... you got them in the mail. when you took the test, you then got to wait for a letter from the DOH. if it was addressed "<insert name here>, EMT" you passed; if you didn't see EMT after your name, you didn't pass.

then, in 2001 I got to experience New York State's on-site scoring system... for a couple extra bucks, you could drive to a regional testing center, take your scantron test, hand it to the DOH rep, and walk out with the results. being blown away was an understatement, and it was well worth the extra $100 (or whatever it was) to get the results before my drive home.