NREMT Paramedic Has ANYONE passed with 150?

firemedic811

Forum Ride Along
I am not sure, but the test is not based upon number of questions but rather the weight (difficulty) of each question. As there is not a percentage per say either, unlike what others may say or posts one are not sure on what number they had finished at or if the last answer was correct or not (unless they purposefully missed it). What many do not recognize there is a percentile that are pilot/test questions to see what might be good questions on the next year test.

If you completed your test after 1300 hrs (EPT) then it is posted the next day unless it is a week-end. Most of the test results are posted within 24-48 hrs except holidays and week-ends.

I personally do doubt that a 150 question is capable of passing, as that number is extremely high and would indicate lower weighted questions were used.

advice.

R/r 911

reply: Firemedic811: You are totally wrong and you make no sense at all. I passed at 150 and so did six others in my class. Only one class mate made it to 150 and failed. Believe me the questions were far from lower weighted! Make sure you know what you are talking about before you give someone advice!

firemedic811

Forum Ride Along
reply: Firemedic811: You are totally wrong and you make no sense at all. I passed at 150 and so did six others in my class. Only one class mate made it to 150 and failed. Believe me the questions were far from lower weighted! Make sure you know what you are talking about before you give someone advice!

oh and one more thing! last question was wrong and above passing in 3 areas and passing in the rest.

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
Just for the record....I passed at 80 for my Basic, Intermediate, and Paramedic. I'm basically awesome.:wacko:

LOL. Oh, and I almost forgot...."I don't know how to put this but....I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important, I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"....

Last edited by a moderator:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

First of all, Rid never said going to 150 questions was a guaranteed failure...he just said it was unlikely.

Secondly, he helped write some of the questions on the NREMT exams, so I am pretty sure he knows what he is talking about.

crazycajun

Forum Captain
oh and one more thing! last question was wrong and above passing in 3 areas and passing in the rest.

Can you please tell me how you got that information? I have never known National Registry to give out that information to one who passes.