New Here

mreid99

Forum Crew Member
Good moring everyone. I am new EMT recruit here in Central Floirda, but I've been around the field for a while but in a different uniform (s). I have already learned a few things on this BBS and look forward to learning more from you guys.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome to EMTLife mried99 - we put the Fun in Dysfunction!

What was your previous field - Law Enforcement, Fire, Security, ER Tech? Many of us here are also from one of those field.

OP
OP
M

mreid99

Forum Crew Member
Previous

I spent 10 years in law enforcment, half in NC and the last half in FL, almost five of those included working as public saftey officer we were cross certified as fire fighters.

M

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
I spent 10 years in law enforcment, half in NC and the last half in FL, almost five of those included working as public saftey officer we were cross certified as fire fighters.

M

Wow, a multidisciplinary adrenaline junkie!! Welcome to our weird little world :p

OP
OP
M

mreid99

Forum Crew Member
I know

In my civilian life I never quite felt the camaraderie I did when I was with either department, that is what I miss most. The situations of each call and the ability to help others will be the second best part, nothing is ever quite the same call.

Based on you guys/gals experiences who has a good Urban Search and Rescue program?