New guy here!!!

DevilDog

Forum Ride Along
Hello people!! I stumbled across this site and decided to join. I'm an EMT-B in school working on my EMT-P in Houston. Guitarists, and Former Marine. That's the short bio anyway.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Welcome. Where you taking your EMT-P in Houston. HCC?

OP
OP
D

DevilDog

Forum Ride Along
Thanks!! I'm taking it at West Harris County EMS in Katy. It's a fast track course, and so far it's moving like a Japanese bullet train. :(

skills82

Forum Crew Member
Hello people!! I stumbled across this site and decided to join. I'm an EMT-B in school working on my EMT-P in Houston. Guitarists, and Former Marine. That's the short bio anyway.

Once a Marine, always a Marine. There is no such thing as Former Marine. Where were you stationed and what years of duty/
I was in from 00-06 mostly stationed in Kaneohe Bay.

Welcome to the forum.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Thanks!! I'm taking it at West Harris County EMS in Katy. It's a fast track course, and so far it's moving like a Japanese bullet train. :(

Seriously mate, looks like a quick course for barely homeostasasing looser cookbook Parathinktheyare's who may or may not be Houston Fire Department employees.

OP
OP
D

DevilDog

Forum Ride Along
Skills: That's right Devildog!! 90-94 6521 Aviation Ordnance tech, spent most of my time swinging with the wing in Cali at El Toro. Semper Fi brother.

Brown: Eh, school is school. We all have to go somewhere and pass the registry. How good you end up being at any chosen profession depends on how much you want to shine and how much you apply yourself. For the record though, I actually have a lot of faith in my veteran life flight paramedic instructor. But what do I know. We'll see. I'm just trying to concentrate on getting through it at this point.