New England area employment

GaMedic

Forum Crew Member
Hello, Its finally come time for me to pick up my roots and head north. This is something I have been planning for well over a year now. I have did some personal research and went and rode with a couple companies in and around the New England area. So my question is while trying to avoid the corporate ems world of companies such as AMR. Great place to work but I am not a fan of the larger services like that. Can anyone point me in the direction of other smaller services that are hiring Paramedics. I have been on emsworld and the job search sites such as indeed. Have several services picked out that I am planning on submitting an application to but in the world of seeking employment, more is better. Any leads on companies that are hiring pretty much anywhere in the North East would greatly be appreciated.

The only states I am trying to avoid are: New York and Connecticut because from what I am able to research the cost of living seems really high there. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Christopher

Forum Deputy Chief
Hello, Its finally come time for me to pick up my roots and head north. This is something I have been planning for well over a year now. I have did some personal research and went and rode with a couple companies in and around the New England area. So my question is while trying to avoid the corporate ems world of companies such as AMR. Great place to work but I am not a fan of the larger services like that. Can anyone point me in the direction of other smaller services that are hiring Paramedics. I have been on emsworld and the job search sites such as indeed. Have several services picked out that I am planning on submitting an application to but in the world of seeking employment, more is better. Any leads on companies that are hiring pretty much anywhere in the North East would greatly be appreciated.

The only states I am trying to avoid are: New York and Connecticut because from what I am able to research the cost of living seems really high there. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

New Castle County (DE) has some hiring going on. They're a well respected organization.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Sussex is also hiring. C'mon over for another ride along.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
G

GaMedic

Forum Crew Member
No ride along needed DEmedic, that was the first place I was going to submit my app to. I really loved it up there, it was basically the south in the north. Its taken a lot longer than I expected to get all of my affairs in order to get to the point of actually being able to move. They are in fact done now so I will call or text you to let you know when I submit it and will prob contact Mr Hopple as well. :D

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Let me know when you make it out here! I'd be happy to meet another person from EMTLife and prospective SCEMS Medic.